So how can you keep things interesting for Millennial talent? In order to engage us, it’s important that you understand us. Managers, marketers and even Law-Makers have spent a lot of time, and even more money trying to get to grips with exactly what Millennials want from… Read More »Millennials Do Not Want To Cut Our Teeth; We Want To Bite!
If you are a pessimist, then the only thing worse than dying young is living a long miserable life. Pessimistic leaders focus on faults, bad habits and failings within the team. While this allows them to evaluate where things have gone wrong, an essential element… Read More »3 Ways To STOP Pessimistic Leadership
Managing expectations within the team is a key component to maximising performance and productivity. In order to nurture a fruitful relationship between colleagues, it is vital that everyone understands what is expected of them by the rest of the team, whether these expectations be conscious… Read More »How To Manage Your Employees’ Expectations
According to Harvard University (2015), soft-skills account for 85% of workplace success with technical skills making up the other 15%. Yet, many employers spending weeks and months training new-joiners in ‘hard’ skills and sometimes no time at all on soft-skills. While technical training is vital for client… Read More »3 Most Important Soft-Skills For Every Employee
Innovative technology was once a novelty in the workplace. An added bonus for the team which lightened their load, in ways they never thought possible. Automation seemed like magic and a speedy internet connection was the key to open all doors. However, systems which were… Read More »TECHNOLOGY: You Need To Update Before Your Employees Do
When you lose a number of employees in close succession, the most obvious reaction is to recruit. Recruit, recruit, recruit! And there is a time and place for recruitment, after all, you cannot service your clients without your team. However, a better use for this time would… Read More »Struggling With Retention? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Recruit